Friday, April 24, 2009

I want a new camera

I am not sure how old my current camera is, maybe 4 years old, but I am ready for a new one. The one I currently have is good for throwing in my pocket for on the go shots like when we are at the park, but I am ready for something better. I see the pics my dad's camera takes and they are better and then yesterday I was down at my cousin, Jaime's house and used her camera and loved how the pictures looked.
Yes, I know there is a recession and we are building up on our house so extra cash is not easy to come by now, but I believe I will save up some money and hopefully in a few months, maybe a year :) I will have a new camera to take better pics.

1 comment:

  1. well, i would give recommendations...but in a year there will be a whole new slew of models out =P

    ReplyDelete