Thursday, December 10, 2009

No more morning naps???

Well that is what I was thinking this morning at 9:40 when I could hear Keira whining and playing in her crib. She is only 13 months old and I am thinking it is still too early. Well now it is 10:05 and all is quiet up there and has been for the past 10 minutes. So now I think she might have finally fallen asleep. Of course I will only let her sleep until 10:30 so she doesn't ruin her afternoon nap.
I did notice yesterday that her upper gum cut for a tooth to come in so maybe that is why she had a hard time going to sleep this morning. There are days I wish she didn't take the morning nap so I can get errands done and then there are days like today when I am glad she takes one because we are just sitting around the house and while she is in there I can get some house chores done without worrying about her.

So for now I guess she still needs them; just hope she takes a decent afternoon nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment