Monday, September 7, 2009

Kindergarten

Holy cow, Dylan starts kindergarten tomorrow. Now I would have thought that maybe I would be a bit emotional but don't think I will be. He has gone to preschool now for the past two years so this is pretty much the same thing except that he will be going 5 days a week. But who knows tomorrow after I drive away from the school I may get a little emotional; it would probably be worse if I was putting him on a bus as that would make him seem so much older. But we are within the limit for walkers/drop-offs so I will be the bus driver for quite some years.
Now that he is going 5 days a week I am unsure of how/when I will be able to get out and get minor errands done as Keira still is taking her 9:00 nap and I would never get out of the house until 10:15 or so and then I need to pick Dylan up by 11:24 (I know, such an odd time). And then we have to be home for lunch at 12:00 and then naps until 3:00ish and then dinner needs to be started by 4:15 the latest. So I may be running a lot of errands on my own at night until Keira no longer takes that morning nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment